Tuesday, May 3, 2011

5.3.11

How much does my family resemble these families described here? hmmm after skimming through the article "weird family" i came to the conclusion that no my family does not resemble them. that is like way beyond extreme. Though in my house theres really not a lot of time spent together as a family. When i get home from school we all eat together at the dinner table as a family. we usually just talk about our day and what occurred throughout it..but this doesnt last very long because i tend to eat my food fast. as each person finishes we get up..usually im the first then followed by my brother. my parents most of the time are the last ones to leave the table. after that we all go in each others rooms. then since my parents work at night they leave and we dont see them till the next day. most of my time is spent in my room. i guess the only time we actually spend time together is on friday nights. weekends i usually go out during the afternoon and my parents sometimes get called in to work in the mornings on saturdays. so i guess my family doesnt spend as much time together as we should but were certainly not like the families that were described in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment